Thursday 19 March 2015

Draft 3 of Ancillary Task 2 - Magazine Album Advert




 
These 3 images above are my final draft of my magazine album advert. I did a photoshoot with my model/actress Natalie to get some image suitable for my magazine advert. There were two pictures which I really like. The first two images of the magazine advert is a picture I intially didn't seem to like, however I experiementd with the image and thought that that image could work. The other image is with the actor looking out and not having direct address with the audience, I wanted to create a 'mysterious' look. In both images that I maniplated, I created some kind of 'halo' in which the image fades out into the black background, this strongly connotes with the 'inocennce' and the emotions felt by the actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment