Monday 9 March 2015

Colour Swatches

When it came to planning my Ancillary tasks, I had experimented with colours which would fit into my chosen genre. The first swatch (top left) are basic three colour which I thought immediately associated well with the album name 'Little Red'. The second swatch (top right) is a mixture, the main colour is a gradient of red and purple, which I believe is too much, as the colour clash and do not match, alongide the black and white which is a constant colour scheme in each swatch. The third swatch (bottom left) is another gradient of blue and purple, which was effective with the black and white. The fourth swatch (bottom right) is a basic colour of grey blue, I feel like this colour didn't really stand out as much as the red and the purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment