Thursday 26 March 2015

Comparison of all music video drafts to final music video


This video compares all the drafts of my music video, from the first draft right to the final music video. There have been many significant changes to the video throughout the editing phase of this project. There has been a lot of change in timing for different shots to come in, furthermore when it comes to comparing the 3 videos, there is a difference that can be noticed of which clip was deleted/replaced in the final music video. Editing skills such as Time-remapping, motion and effects have been a big contribution into making my music video successful and these can evidently be seen in the final music video.
Furthermore, colour grading has changed my music video to making it slightly cooler rather than the warm light from the lights. colour grading has been very beneficial as I could play around with colours and make it suitable for my chosen genre. Have a look at the video and see how my music video has developed throughout the course of editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment